• Hf Coors American White color is a "Restaurant White". It is not a bright "Porceline White"
• The smaller bowl, 4 1/2" wide, holds 11 oz., sold in a set of four for $48.00. The larger bowl, 6" wide, holds 15 oz., sold in a set of four for $52.00.
• The large white bowl is a great bowl for individual servings of pasta, soup, stew, chili, even cereals and fruit
• Our small white bowl is perfect for fresh berries, a scoop of ice cream., even a side of baked beans or potato salad.
• Surprise everyone and bake individual soufflés, cheese stratas, or pot pies in the smaller 11 oz. white bowl.
• Many chefs also use the 11 oz. as prep bowls, to hold measured or chopped ingredients, so they can add them, as needed, quickly and efficiently.
• As with all H.F. Coors tableware, you can pop them in the oven or microwave to cook and then serve.
• Use either size white bowl at home in the morning for oatmeal – small white bowl for small appetites, larger white bowl for bigger appetites. Regular oatmeal microwaves right in the bowl in just two minutes, there’s no need for mushy instant any more, even on a busy morning.